Welcome to the OSI2 community site
Feel free to:
- Explore: Visit and edit our wiki articles.
- Interact: Register to become part of the community, ask questions in the forums and give feedback using comments at the bottom of any page.
- Contribute: Create and edit our community knowledge base.
We are online every Thursday at 4pm UTC (*Due to the current Covid-19 situation our Wiki-Thursdays are very irregular)
During this 1 hour every Thursday we synchronize online. It is open to anyone, whether you want to edit a wiki page, report your exciting open source project, or anything you want to ask or share. The meeting place is here: https://meet.jit.si/wikiday
- MRS Hub: Code, data and other ressources around MR spectroscopy: https://mrshub.org/
- Open MR Benelux: Benelux Open MR science initiative: https://openmrbenelux.github.io/
- OHBM Open Science SIG: Sharing and Open Science around neuroimaging: https://www.humanbrainmapping.org and https://ossig.netlify.app/